Updated as of May 2017
Cloudreach are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We employ “cookies” and other similar tracking devices to help us collect and store information about you and other users of our site.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data processor is Cloudreach Europe Limited, 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Pontus Noren.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site: www.cloudreach.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering on our site, subscribing to use our products and services, or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on servers operated by Amazon Web Services LLC.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
Security of your information
We maintain tight controls over all the data we collect, retaining it in firewalled and secured databases with strictly limited and controlled access rights, to ensure it is secure. Cloudreach’s ISO 27001 compliance also covers our website. If we were to give you (or where you were asked to choose) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Please remember that unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, so although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The technologies used to collect device identifiers, may include, without limitation: Cookies.
Cookies are small text files placed on a device when it is used to visit the site. Cloudreach may place cookies or similar files on your device for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation, monitor and improve performance of the site, enable features of the site and for marketing and advertising purposes. Cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our site to help us provide you with a better experience. Cookies also allow us to collect technical and navigational information, such as browser type, time spent on our site and pages visited.
By default, cookies should be enabled on your device. If you would prefer not to accept cookies, you can decline the initial cookie notification you receive when you first access the site.
Alternatively, you can choose not to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, please be aware that some functions and features of services or products we offer may not work properly because we may not be able to recognise and associate you with your Cloudreach account.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect about and from you for a variety of business purposes, including for example, to:
- respond to your questions and requests;
- provide you with access to certain functions and features of our site;
- verify your identity;
- communicate with you about your use of our services and products.
Sharing of information
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Cloudreach or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your privacy rights, choice and access
You may always direct us not to share your Personal Information with third parties, not to use your Personal Information to provide you with information or offers, or not to send you newsletters, e-mails or other communications by contacting us: (i) via www.cloudreach.com/contact-us; or (ii) via mail at 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE, United Kingdom. Your opt-out request will be processed within 30 days of the date on which we receive it.
If you wish to verify, correct, or update any of your Personal Information collected through our site, you may contact us at the above address or e-mail. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through our site. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Our site may contain links to other sites that we do not own or operate.
We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies or practices. These other web sites may send their own cookies to your device, they may independently collect data or solicit Personal Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any site which appears or claims that it is a part of the Cloudreach site (including those linked to through an email or social networking page).