The Cloudbusting team is joined by Mark Simons to discuss why technical debt is a particularly acute issue in the world of cloud transformations.
How can the impact of tech debt be mitigated? Can it ever be completely eroded? Is it a serious business problem?
The team discuss:
- What is technical debt again and why does it cause pain?
- Why is it a particularly acute issue in the world of cloud?
- How serious is this as a business issue – or is it mainly a concern for underinvested IT groups?
- How to mitigate it going forward – what will you need to spend today to resolve it would put some companies out of business!
- Can it ever be totally eroded?
69 Technical Debt & Business Continuity During COVID-19
In this episode, Barnaby Jeans (Senior Partner Development Manager at Microsoft) and Rob Duffy (Service Line Leader for Scaled Migrations at Cloudreach)…