Technology is driving change in customer expectations across all sectors, especially in the hospitality industry. In this episode, Jeremy and Dave are joined by Hospitality Technology Consultant, James Harrison. The team discusses how the likes of Airbnb and technologies like video streaming platforms and voice assistants are impacting the way hotels serve their customers, from the booking experience to in-room entertainment.
The conversation covers:
- The hotel industry’s slow shift to the cloud.
- Changes to in-room TV and entertainment – the impact of online streaming.
- Impact of SaaS products on the back office in hospitality.
- Changing attitudes to cybersecurity.
- How is the hospitality industry innovating and using new technologies to offer enhanced experiences for customers / guests.