Cloudreach has partnered with AWS for over a decade as the leading cloud-native solutions provider. We are helping organizations transform how they do business by empowering their unique journeys to AWS.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner with over 600 AWS Certified engineers, the world’s largest enterprises rely on our experience, expertise, and culture to help them strategize, migrate, modernize, and manage their transformations on AWS.
What can we do for you?
Business case and strategy development, emphasizing cultural change and the organizational shifts needed, at every stage of the journey, to realize the promise of cloud
Migration assessment and planning, secure Landing zone architecture design and build, and migration execution
Unlock, migrate, and gain insights to drive data-driven decision making
Breathe life into legacy applications with cloud native, serverless tech; special focus on Windows on AWS
Ongoing 24×7 application and infrastructure support including ongoing cost optimization, billing services, and AWS Enterprise Support
How bp accelerated digital transformation
About Cloudreach’s AWS Practice
- Proven Expertise and Experience: Cloudreach is a multi-time Partner of the Year award winner including 2019 Consulting Partner of the Year and 2019 EMEA Public Sector Partner of the Year.
- Pioneers of Cloud: Cloudreach has been included as a launch partner for numerous AWS programs and services including Machine Learning, Outposts, AWS Managed Services, and more.
- Dedicated Strategy Team: Comprised of former CIOs and CTOs with deep experience leading cloud transformations for global enterprises.
- Audited Multi-Continent AWS MSP: We’re a market leader in 24/7 Managed Services across 3 continents, with operations hubs in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Preferred Migration Assessment Tooling: Accelerated cloud adoption powered by Cloudamize, AWS preferred assessment and discovery software.
Practical Strategies for Migrating to Containers and Microservices on AWS
AWS Premier Consulting Partner
11 AWS Competencies and Programs
- MSP Partner
- Data & Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Windows Workloads
- Financial Services
- Public Sector
- Well Architected Partner