New automation service will make cloud migration easier, quicker and more cost efficient
London, UK – April 13, 2021 – Cloudreach, the leading independent multi-cloud services company, has today announced the launch of Smart Migration. This new service combines Cloudreach’s decade-long expertise in guiding enterprise cloud transformation with data-driven automation, to help companies migrate to the cloud with far greater ease, speed and confidence.
Historically, the lead up to cloud migration has been an iterative experiment involving repeated assessments, business case development and planning – a process that can span months to years depending on business cycles. Cloudreach’s Smart Migration service applies unique software-enabled automation and analytics to drastically reduce the cost and time-to-value of cloud migration, and instil confidence in the process to accelerate the modernization journey.
“We’re really excited to launch Smart Migration and make the cloud migration process easier, quicker and cost efficient for companies,” said Rob Duffy, Head of Cloud Migration at Cloudreach. “We’ve drawn on a decade of expertise to bring this service to life – giving organizations the benefits of an accelerated migration program, repeatable outcomes, and ongoing optimization. Smart Migration will rapidly deliver high quality outcomes.”
Migration ‘essential for survival’
A recent IDC study revealed that more than 25% of IT leaders see large-scale cloud migration for their business as ‘essential for survival’. This highlights how Covid-19 and increased competition has accelerated the need for digital transformation and the need to shift to the cloud quickly for competitive advantage and survivability in today’s volatile business climate.
However, moving at speed can still feel risky when there are a lot of dependencies at stake, things that can go wrong, and internal pressures to keep costs low. Cloudreach’s Smart Migration solves these issues by providing a sophisticated and automated experience to migrate workloads to the cloud faster and at a far more competitive price, and which is aligned to specific business outcomes. The benefits of the service include:
- Accelerated migration program: proven templates and automated processes make migrations more efficient, prevent any blockages and reduce the overall effort required from internal IT staff.
- A solid cloud foundation: organizations can establish a strong initial footprint within the cloud, including pilot migrations to prove technical and business validity
- Repeatable outcomes: using knowledge, maturity and experience, Smart Migration can predict what is best for an enterprise across the entire cloud journey
- Reduced cost: a faster migration means lower cost, and enhanced speed to value
- Ongoing optimization: Smart Migration sets businesses up for success by identifying the next generation of outcomes to continually increase business value
- Strategic Tooling: Using a tightly coupled and highly orchestrated set of migration tools we are able to make the end to end process of migration easier and with lower risk.
“The pandemic has demonstrated more than anything the art of the possible and how that can be executed quickly,” said Dave Chapman, Head of Strategy & Product at Cloudreach. “Smart Migration enables organizations to move to the cloud at pace, but with confidence, removing physical estate from their digital services and creating a platform for innovation – essential in removing continuity risk and business modernization.”
Cloudreach Smart Migration is available for migration to Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
To learn more about Smart Migration, our methodology and how it can help your business, visit our blog.
Cloudreach is a leading independent cloud services company. Our mission is to deliver the promise of cloud and drive extraordinary value for our customers. Cloudreach helps enterprises win competitive advantage through successful cloud transformation. With more than 10 years of cloud native experience, we’ve built an unmatched depth and breadth of expertise in cloud technologies and their application to business.