This is a summary of our Candidate Privacy Notice – you can read the full version here.
The kind of Information we hold about you
The information you provide to us:
- In your application, cv or in linked websites e.g. your social media profile
- During an interview/as part of the recruitment process
- Optional information used for equal opportunity monitoring
- Your behaviour through cookie tracking (view our cookie notice here)
How is your personal information collected?
We collect personal information about candidates from the following sources:
- Information you, the candidate submits to us in verbal or written form.
- Your public profile or portfolio accessible form recruitment related resources e.g. social media profile, Public CV databases
- Your named referees
How we will use information about you
We will use the personal information we collect about you to:
- Assess your suitability for a specific vacancy, or for future opportunities where you have expressed interest
- Check that you are legally entitled to work in the country where the relevant position is available.
- Communicate with you about the recruitment process and future job opportunities
- Keep records related to our hiring processes, including equal opportunity monitoring and reporting.
- Comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
If you fail to provide information when requested, which is necessary for us to consider your application (such as information on your qualifications or work history), we will not be able to process your application successfully.
We will only share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of processing your interest, your profile and your application. All our third-party service providers and other entities in the group are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies.
If your application is unsuccessful we will retain your details in our talent pool on the basis that a further opportunity may arise in the future.
You have the right to request access to, correction, request erasure, object to and request the restriction of the processing of your data. You can do this at any time by contacting email@example.com with your request.
Last updated November 2020