Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit 2012, is the year's most effective information-gathering and networking event for IT and business professionals charged with application strategy and initiatives. Now in its fifteenth year, the event offers more than 50 in-depth analyst sessions presenting latest research across:
- Application Development 2012 and Beyond: Web-centric, Mobile, Agile
- New Approaches to Architecture and Governance
- Cloud Computing: Building Infrastructure and Enabling Business
- Integrating and Modernizing Applications
Significant disruptive forces are increasing and affecting all aspects of your IT strategy. These include cloud, mobile, social and information. Critical application choices are constantly being made that will decide your organization's future.
This year key decisions on cloud, application development (especially mobile), applicaitons integration and the web need to be made to maximise your organization's potential for success.
This is a time when future success depends on having the right application strategy.
The Gartner AADI 2012 conference is the ideal place to identify the opportunities, risks and gaps you and your organization face, and create an action plan.
- Mobile Application Strategy
- Cloud Development and Integration
- Agile, DevOps and the New Development
- SOA, Web and Event-Driven Architectures
- Governance and Application Overhail
- HTML5 and the Next Generation Web
View Full Agenda Details Here
REGISTER HERE - $300 Early Bird Discount
|From||June 21, 2012, 7:30 a.m.|
|To||June 22, 2012, 5 p.m.|
|Location||Park Plaza Westminster Bridge - 200 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7UT|
View Larger Map
Register your attendance at the event in the link provided above . Grab the Early Bird Discount - $300 using the link!